Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Re-runs

The same episodes of Fresh Prince from last night are being played again tonight. I find this very annoying and frustrating. It's not that the episodes are bad ones, but they were just on the night before. Whoever is in charge of airing the episodes is doing a bad job. They usually air them in order, but someone fell asleep on the job tonight and played the sames ones. Luckily, good eats is on. Roseanne comes on at 5am. Not cool. I've never been able to watch that show. I don't particularly despise her, but the show is awful. It's definitely not Family Matters or Saved by the Bell, and I don't mean the new class or whatever it's called. I'm talking about vintage Mark Paul Gosselaar and Tiffany Amber Thiessen. I would've never guessed that Dustin Diamond (Screech) was such a jerk in real life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Old-school shows for the win. Fresh Prince is the best hands down, but that definitely sucks if the same episodes are being played over and over. I also agree Roseanne sucks, that show makes me want to blow up, the same way the Drew Carey show did. I wish there was new episodes of the Fresh Prince and Family Matters, but I guess as McJagger once said " You can't always get what you want."