Saturday, October 4, 2008

Canasta

If you haven't heard of canasta, it's a card game. It's a lot of fun, and I've started playing a lot online. A lot as in I played a dozen games a little while ago, actually a baker's dozen. I play on yahoo games and all you need is a yahoo account to play. If anyone is ever bored a work or whatever and wants to learn or play or both, let me know. I did ok this time around; I went 7-6, batting over .500.

Really nice day out, but a little chilly. You can definitely tell it's fall. I love fall; it's my favorite season, I think. I like it because fall is soccer season. I also like it because the foliage. I like that the weather is moderate and mild, I like the temperature to be on the cool side. I enjoy wearing a sweatshirt. It's also more comfortable to sleep at night with the air being cooler. My birthday is at the end of October, so there's that. I also have a few friends who have October birthdays.

Soccer, Baseball playoffs, Football, Birthdays, Weather, Foliage, SEAD III reunion. So many good things happen in the fall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have an October birthday!

- pyu