Monday, October 6, 2008

Almost Employed

I got an email from tutor.com today informing me that I passed the mock tutoring session. The next step is to take a final exam and wait for them to process a background check. After that, I get to tutor. I didn't send out my cover letter and resume as planned today. I did look over the letter again today; it's down to a page now. I was planning on doing more today, but as soon as 8pm rolled around, I've been glued to the tv. The Red Sox are on and winning 2-0 right now (bottom 6 I think) It's hard to stare at two screens at the same time. Anyway, I'm definitely sending out the resume and cover letter tomorrow and I'm going to try to review some materials for that tutor.com final exam and get that over with tomorrow as well. I really want to play some golf too even though it's getting cold out. It should be the off-season by now, so it might be a little less expensive to play.

No comments: