Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Baseball Playoffs!

I'm watching the Boston Red Sox play the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim right now. It's October and it's that time of the year again. There are some interesting stories this year. For one, the New York Yankees are not even in the playoffs. That means they never even had the chance to choke. We also have the Chicago Cubs in the mix; the Cubs have not won in nearly 100 years. I feel for Cubs fans, being a Red Sox fan myself. Although, Boston sports in general have been kicking some serious butt, and I have to say that I love it. The Bruins are next, I'm sure of it.

On a baseball note, I find it incredibly difficult to find a lefty baseball glove. Some of you know how I usually play catch. I wear the glove on the wrong hand; it looks pretty creepy. It feels rather awkward too.

I miss Tom Brady and Orient lunch specials. I miss 2am EBAs bread cheesy garlic bread. My mind wanders...

No comments: