Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Applied

It's done! I just sent Courtney Knowlton of the East Harlem School an email with my resume and cover letter. Now I wait.

I'm going to take the tutor.com final exam as well and wait to hear back from them too.

My mom's friend who asked me to help tutor her son called this morning while I was sleeping. I guess I'm going to call her back in a little while and start tutoring her son. I think he's a freshman or sophomore in high school.

I think I'm going to practice my Rubik's cube now. Cracking two minutes will take a lot of work.

2 comments:

Deveranues Coles said...

Then you have to learn how to do it blindfolded

DBelkin said...

I remember I doubted that you could do the Rubik's so quickly. But then you did it -- right in my face.

I am sorry I ever doubted you.