Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Monday!

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank Kelly again for helping me get my cover letter down to a page. I had gotten it down to a page, but I had to use size 10 font, which I didn't really want to do. With her help, I was able to cut it down quite a bit. Now it's a page long with size 11 font, which is perfect. Thank You, Kelly! I also wanted to thank Devin and Liz D., who helped out a lot during the whole resume/cover letter episode. Emily also helped by reading my cover letter and giving some great suggestions to get it down to a page. Thank you to Carolina for looking over my resume and sending great feedback all the way from Puerto Rico. I also sent the cover letter out to Doops (waiting to hear back from you, Guy). I also sent the resume to Andy to look over. Of course, I need to thank Louisa again for referring me to the job posting. If not for her, I still wouldn't have a resume. If there is anyone else that I forgot to thank, I would like to apologize.

I'm not feeling very tired at all and Family Matters is on, which is pretty sweet. I'm still going to try to get up relatively early tomorrow, but it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to sleep anytime soon.

Schedule for tomorrow:

-Get up early-ish
-Look over resume and cover letter again
-Get some exercise
-Read for an hour
-Post after lunch

*Please note schedule is not necessarily in execution order.

No comments: