Monday, November 17, 2008

Blog Fail

Sorry it's been so long since I updated this thing. My life just isn't very glamorous.

I have been watching a lot of Seinfeld, one of the best shows ever created. Until now, I hadn't realized how many of the episodes were written by Larry David. Check out the wikipedia page for Seinfeld, there's a lot of information and good stuff. I've watched all episodes through six seasons. I thought I also had season 7-9, but I only have about half the episodes in each of those seasons. As you can imagine, I was completely distraught when I found out.

I noticed something I thought was kind of weird when I was watching though. I noticed that both Jerry and George are left handed, like myself. However, they were both throwing righty in another episode. Isn't that weird? Or am I making too much of it? Usually, you throw with the hand you write with. They must both be ambidextrous. I would like to offer a possible explanation. When they were young, everyone was taught to throw righty and there weren't many lefty gloves around, so they eventually learned to throw righty.

My dad told me that when he was younger, his teachers would force everyone to learn to write righty, of which most people were anyway. I wonder if it's random chance whether you become a lefty or righty. It really can't be random though can it since lefties make up much less than 50% of the population. Weird.

I leave you with this picture. Think about it.

1 comment:

Cooper said...

good to see you came back swinging hard. It takes a real man to ask the questions no one else wants to ask. For that, Khiet, I applaud you.